Monday, November 16, 2009


I love being outside - all the time! Wonder how this is going to happen when this thing called "winter" comes with all its white snow and ice mommy keeps telling me about. Its 70 degrees year round where I come from. I'm not sure I'm going to like it here anymore.



My bubba Zach plays with me all the time. He helps me to walk around the house. Sometimes bubba Josh plays with me too, but I think that Zach and I are more on the same level.

Well, if I can use you as a pillow to lean on, I guess you can stick around. Maybe you will be just what I need once that "winter" thing hits around here too. Something big and fluffy to keep me warm.


Me and Mommy. Mommy and Me.



Me and bubba Zach again. I promise I have another brother named Josh. Oh, he is in the yard playing football again. Guess we can sit and watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment